HX BASIK ballasts are electronic rapid start devices with a ballast factor of 85-88%. These are high-output, high-efficiency direct replacements for T12 magnetic ballasts. BASIK Ballasts are the ideal solution in situations where fixture replacement isn’t practical.
- Ballasts are UL Listed. 120-277 VAC – 60 Hz.
- Meets DOE 2010 Federal Ballast Efficiency Requirements
- High-frequency, high-power factor electronic replacements for magnetic ballasts
- 20% energy savings when compared to magnetic ballasts with no loss in light level
- Zero degree Fahrenheit start temperature
- “A”-rated sound levels; Suitable for use in private offices, recording studios, study halls and libraries.
- Pre-heating provides extended tube life and eliminates flicker.
- Light weight, low-profile case
- 3 year warranty
- For use with T12 tubes (1 1/2″ diameter)
There are no reviews yet.